ShoreTel Expands Focus on Healthcare Vertical Industry
Today marks another critical achievement for ShoreTel’s vertical programs team as the healthcare vertical program is launched. With industry-specific solutions, sales enablement and demand generation activities available, ShoreTel is well positioned to support our partners and their healthcare prospecting and sales efforts. Through this launch, we will expand our embedded base of nearly 1,000 provider clients. The targeted industry segments of the healthcare program are hospitals, physician practices, and extended care providers. There is tremendous opportunity for our partner to engage these providers and increase their overall adoption of unified communications.
With their EHR-related initiatives well underway, many providers are now exploring how other technologies can improve workflow efficiencies and enable collaboration agility within their care delivery environments. By utilizing ShoreTel solutions, providers can transform how care is delivered and continuously improved.
- ShoreTel Mobility keeps dispersed hospital teams agile and connected to each other with easy to access and use mobility clients.
- ShoreTel Contact Center solutions assist in facilitating satisfaction surveys, automating outbound appointment reminder calls, and coordinating patient services more efficiently.
- ShoreTel IP telephony systems enable easy management of voice communications in a single practice location or across multiple practice locations.
- ShoreTel Sky phone services enable physician groups and extended care providers to use communications in the same way they use electronic medical record system – as a hosted solution.
- ShoreTel voice and web conferencing solutions support on-going staff training and meeting needs, with the ability to deliver training courses to multiple locations seamlessly and affordably.
I’m really looking forward to working with our partners as they engage the program’s targeted provider segments. For many of these providers, who are still utilizing legacy PBX systems, the exploration of unified communications technology and its potential impact to their unique environment will be exciting!