There are no blizzards in Florida. Escape to Orlando for ShoreTel’s Champion Partner Conference.
As the blizzard of 2015 slams the east coast, now might be the time to seriously consider escaping to Florida for ShoreTel’s Champion Partner Conference, from April 29th to May 1 in Orlando, Florida.
Depending on how much #snowmageddon2015 you are dealing with now, Orlando in the spring is an excellent getaway. However, the balmy temperatures are the least of the reasons to bring your team to the show. Here’s are five things you won’t want to miss:
1) ShoreTel ONE! Not only will we talk about our unified platform, but how our partner program will evolve as well. ONE program enables you to deliver the best solution to customers, no matter the delivery model (Cloud, Premise, Hybird, Oh my!).
2) The music. It’s going to Rock with live music!
3) Informative discussions. Rather than display ShoreTel, we’re facilitating conversations with ShoreTel’s top sales, program, product and engineering executives to provide what you need to succeed with us.
4) Community and AWARDS! Find out what other ShoreTel partners are doing to capitalize on the Unified Communications market and who has risen to the top of ShoreTel’s Circle Of Excellence.
5) Rick Boyd is going to be there!!! Enough said.
Still not convinced? On the fence? Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s catch up.