From enterprise data centers to the service provider core, Brocade® (NASDAQ: BRCD) develops extraordinary networking solutions that connect the world’s most important information.
Brocade pioneered and continues to lead the Storage Area Network (SAN) market, providing the industry’s most reliable, energy-efficient solutions. In 2008, Brocade enhanced its offerings by adding high-performance networking capabilities as part of a complete local, metro-, and wide-area switching, routing, security, and application traffic management portfolio.
Delivered directly and through global partners, Brocade end-to-end networking solutions help today’s data-intensive organizations optimize information connectivity and maximize the business value of their data.
- Chassis and stackable, high-performance, voice ready switches and routers
- Automatic, dynamic IP phone discovery, voice, virtual local area network (VLAN), and quality of service (QoS) support
- Integrated support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) and wireless mobility
- Simultaneous voice and data security on the same switch port
- Certified and interoperable with industry-leading best-of-breed phones
- Choice of appropriate density, performance, and cost without compromising VoIP flexibility
- Elimination of manual network reconfiguration allows for rapid deployment and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) by eliminating manual network reconfiguration
- IP phone and wireless AP deployment provides complete user mobility
- IP Phone and PC can share same switch port, reducing total network upgrade cost
- Users can choose their preferred VoIP solution